I just added a few features to the JsTrace code:
- New passthrough methods on the Trace object for the following: assert, clear, count, dir, dirxml, exception, group, groupCollapsed, groupEnd, profile, profileEnd, table, time, timeEnd, trace
- Note that the Trace script does nothing but pass these through if they exist
- Ability to get/set the default trace level with the Trace.defaultTraceLevel method
- Ability to reset some or all of the currently configured trace levels to the defaults by calling the Trace.resetToDefault method.
- New Jasmine tests to make sure it works (mostly)
On the MVC side, I added a feature to the JsTrace.MVC package:
- The ability to force logging to the server to be synchronous in order to preserve the order of messages coming back to the server.
- It was either that or adding message numbers, and this was quicker.
NuGet packages are updated:
Or browse the code here: http://jstrace.codeplex.com/